Professional Cuttings Handling
With increased focus on safety and environmental stewardship since the start of the Marcellus boom, drilling and exploration companies have searched for safer and more environmentally responsible methods of managing wastes and solids. One area of particular concern is the use of excavators to handle drill cuttings for treatment or disposal.
Our answer to this concern is the Mudster.
- Storage Tank Holds 140 Barrels of Material
- Proven Technology Controls the Mess
- Adjustable Material Feed Rate
- 0-190 Barrels per Hour
- Can Feed Process Equipment from 200 ft. away & 30 ft. below
- Safer & Cost Competitive
- Removes Need for Secondary Handling Equipment
- Reduces Material Spillage
- Requires Less Space
- Meters Feed Rate for Efficient Processing