- Comprehensive Benefits
- Health/Life insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Short/Long term disability
- Paid time off and holidays
- Paid lodging, per diem, and transportation provided for out-of-town work
- Employee focused work environment
- On-the-job mentoring and training
- Advancement through defined employee career paths
- Internal job postings
- Performance and salary reviews
- Employee feedback program
- Safety-first and drug free work environments
- Bonuses and incentives for working safely
- Company provided tools and basic safety equipment
- PPE allowances with no restrictions on vendors
- Weekly pay with premium pay for Sundays and holidays
- Financial tools/programs from Ramsey+ to help employees reach their financial goals, manage money, get out of debt, and save for the future
- Scholarship opportunities for dependent children
It's rare to find a company this size that still cares about the integrity of the Company. They want to do a good job and be honest, and I like that.
There was a brotherhood with the guys I worked with. They were flexible and considerate.
I liked the experience of getting to know the guys in the field and feeling appreciated.
— Field Safety Rep
The thing that I like the most is the open door policy, clear up to Shawn Bender. If there's anything that I need or have questions about, he would see me and help me.
— Solar Foreman
I really liked tackling problems with everyone and being a part of service industry experts. It was cool to be part of the team.
— Solutions Engineer
If you have a question, just ask! Everyone is here to help each other. The Company actually cares about you.
— API Welder
6+ Years with no lost time accidents
Achieved May 2016