Industrial Construction and Excavation
Beitzel employs highly skilled and experienced teams of Heavy Equipment Operators, along with a diverse fleet of heavy equipment. Global Positioning Technology is used to ensure accurate elevations and to allow for quick modifications as necessary.
Uncompromised customer focus and excellence, combined with teams of skilled operators; on-site supervision; around-the-clock support staff; and a dedicated Mechanic Shop with on-call mechanics, ensures that projects are completed accurately, safely, and efficiently.
- 24/7 Operations and Project Support
- Mass Excavation, Fine Grading, Precise Utility Work, etc.
- Energy, Industrial, Utility, Road, Site Preparation and Infrastructure Work
- Problem Solving with Top Tier Equipment and Techniques
- On-Staff Engineers and Surveyors
Safety & Certifications
- Documented History of Safe Work Practices
- Job Safety Analysis Conducted Daily
- Veriforce Qualified Personnel
- OSHA10 Trained and Certified
- MSHA Trained and Certified
- SafeLand Trained and Certified